- I am thinking of a custom logo that I would like 59Belts to have make into a buckle. Can you do that?
That is exactly what we do! As long as there are no trademark or copyright concerns, we can create a custom buckle from most any design. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your logo image or design and we will provide you a quote.
- How much will I pay for a custom logo 59Belts buckle?
Our minimum stainless custom buckle price is set at $300 (buckle only) and can go up from there depending on intricacy of design and milling time. Custom aluminum "Player" pricing begins at $250 (buckle only). If you have a design, please email it to Customlogo@59belts.com for a price quote.
- What is included in the price of a buckle?
Included in a stainless buckle purchase is a 59 Tour travel pouch and a complimentary personal engraving on either the front border or the back of the buckle. Personal engraving is a great way to commemorate special events such as birthdays, anniversaries or just about any special occasion. Engraving limited to 20 characters.
- As far as custom designs, is there anything you cannot do?
We are obviously limited to a fairly small space inside the buckle's border. The best logos are simple, eye-catching and uncluttered. Design your logo with this in mind and you will have your own distinctive 59 belt buckle.
- Are 59Belts sold only online?
Yes. We are committed to online sales and service to keep 59Belts and buckle prices as low as possible. We want our customers to get the most value for their money.
- How long does it take to make a custom buckle?
Depending on our workload, 3-4 weeks on average. Rush orders can be placed though applicable rush manufacturing and rush shipping fees will apply.
- 59Belts seem a bit pricey. Why?
Every single 59 buckle is machine-milled individually from solid stainless steel, not mass produced from a mold in an overseas factory. We chose this process because it produces the most original and distinctive styling. 100% Made in the USA!!
- How much do your buckles weigh?
59Belt buckles are surprisingly light weighing in around 135 grams. Exact weight is dependent on buckle design.
- How can I maintain the appearance of my 59Belt buckle?
With normal wear, your buckle will stay as shiny and beautiful as when it arrived for a very long time. If you want to clean it, however, a Q-tip and some soap does a good job. If you have had an accident with your buckle or it has been scratched up over time through normal wear and tear, you can send your buckle back to us to be repolished to like new appearance! Our repolishing fee is $30 and includes return shipping inside the USA. Please email Customerservice@59belts.com to inquire.
- What type of metal do you use and what finishes do you offer?
Our buckles are made form solid stainless steel. We offer 2 finishing option, polished (chrome) or brushed (satin) finish.
- How do I know what size belt to order?
Upon ordering from the website or by emailing us directly, 59 will send you a document with specific instructions on sizing your belt strap.
- Do you offer synthetic belts or only leather?
We currently offer only high quality leather belts in a variety of colors including neon's. View them here: Belts Straps
- Do the belts have to have the 59 logo on them or can I order one without?
Unfortunately we have to order belts in quantity from our supplier and the 59 foil logo is our standard issue.
- Can I use another belt with your buckle?
Our belts are made specifically for our buckles, although if you are a single-digit handicap with a leather hole punch, you might be able to make another belt work.
- How can I replace my belt or get another color?
You can visit the website and place an order online for any new belts or replacement belts that we have in stock.
- Do you offer thinner belts that fit into small belt loops?
No. Small is out, BIG is in! Back To Top